Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Spring!

So. I'm quite sorry that I haven't updated (again...), but I've been swamped with schoolwork. There is really just no time to sit down and write a whole long post.

But. I've decided to start with a new approach to my blog! (Blog is happy). Every day or every other day, I'll try to write a short post about something that happened. YAY!

Now. An update on my life: we're finally getting a new car! After my dad's accident (more on that when I have more time to type) we have only had one car, and one driver in my family. It's been quite a bit harder, mostly for my mom, and I'm excited that my dad will be able to drive again soon! He broke his foot, and has had to wear a boot, so he couldn't really drive...

And. Happy Spring everyone! Now I gotta get back to homework, I was just excited to be sorta restarting my blog. :) Bye bye friends who will probably never read this!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment