Friday, September 3, 2010

Brown. (Like, Really. The Color.)

I'm really bored right now, so I think I'll just kinda rant, or whatever you want to call it, about the color brown:

Brown is a seriously missunderstood color. First of all, whenever somebody says 'brown,' there's always one person who automatically thinks 'the color of poop.' Well guess what? It's true! But it's the color of alot of nice things too. Leaves in the fall. Pinecones. :) Chocolate (and I've only known 3 people in my whole life who don't like chocolate). Many types of nice wood. Similarly, tree trunks. Alot of animals are brown. Alot of different foods are brown. I think you get the point.
Brown, in my opinion, also symbolizes cozy warmth. Kind of homey, and welcoming, if you know what I mean. And the color is pretty neutral. The only colors it doesn't go well with are orange and dark colors, but thats just because dark colors wouldn't show up as well. Most light shades go very well with brown. There was definetly something else I wanted to put on here, but I'm drawing a blank. Whatever.

Adios Amigos!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more. I like chocolate. this weird kid who I sit with on the bus-- her favorite color is brown. my bunny's brother, Simon is brown. GO BROWN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I said 'brown' yesterday, and my brother screamed, "POOP!" Well he is pretty immature, but still.

    HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
    --Some Random Kid With No Life

    ReplyDelete