Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Picture Day... DUN, DUN, DUHH... I Mean, Huzzah! (Psh! Yeah Right.)

Okay, so, picture day was last week, as you can probably tell by the title of this post. I haven't been able to post things on here as often as I like to because I've been pretty swamped with homework. Well here's my story about picture day.

My name was called, and the old guy with tall hair told me to sit down on the stool. "No the other stool. Not that one!" What? There were three stools there, and he told me to sit in "the stool." That's not vague. (Note: sarcasm.) When I was sitting on the stool he wanted me on, he picked up a comb and started combing my hai that I had just fixed a minute ago. "Is it alright if I just fix your hair a bit?" Well, considering you've already messed it up, I can't do anything to stop you. Maybe that was part of his ingenious plan to make my picture turn out bad. Then he told me to put my right hand on my opposite knee. I did. "No not that knee, the other one." Well, I only have one opposite knee. I switched it, then he told me to put my hand back where it was before. Alrighty then. He retreated to his hunched position behind his camera. "Smile!" Like I wasn't already. I'm not dumb. I know I have to smile for pictures. He was about to take the picture when he told me to lift my chin, so I did. Then he came over and moved my face how he wanted it, which was no different than before. Don't touch me! It was completely unnecessary, too! He went back to the camera and snapped a few pictures in a row. Phew. It was over. Sadly, that's what happens every year, to most people.

Last year my picture turned out okay, but my head was tilted more that a little. It's sad to think that last year's picture was the best school picture ever taken of me. The people who run it at our school, obviously want our pictures to turn out bad, because one year, they made my friend tilt her head so much, she looked like a confused puppy. You know, how they cock their heads like that? No? Whatever.

Also, a couple of weeks ago, I had a strange flashback from when I was 4. It wasn't even relevant. I was in the car coming home from daycare. I remember asking my mom if my cat was going to die soon, because she was old. My mom's answer was somehing along the lines of "I hope not." I was sad that maybe my cat would die, but I was kind of happy because then we could maybe get a new kitty. I was little remember? That's how little kids think. At least hat's how I thought. Maybe I was just a messed up little kid. Maybe I'm still a messed up kid. I don't know, so don't judge me!

Well, the next day, it the car after daycare, my mom told me my cat died. She did die. Creepy. It was only the day after that, too. I told my friends that, and they all thought it was weird but funny and scary. One person said that I cursed my cat with death. I didn't realize it was weird when I was 4, but I forgot that that had happened the day before she died, and now it kinda freaks me out. How 'bout you?

And my friend said that I could put the link to her blog on here, so if you want to read it, here it is: http://somekidwithabunnynamedmarmaduke.blogspot.com/ Did you notice the name of it? Some Kid With A Bunny Named Marmaduke. Hmmm. That sound kinda familiar. onder where I heard that before... I don't know, I can't think of it.

I'm still working on my blog post about my summer camp, but it's taking longer than befoer, and it's still not as good. And I'm still paranoid about saving what I write about, and I kid you not, every sentence I type.

I'm pretty sure that I wanted to tell you something else, but I can't seem to remember right now... So bye, I guess. I promise I will eventually get my summer activities up here, don't worry. Adios, amigos y extranos (strangers, if you don't take spanish)!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

1 comment:

  1. hehe... it's not like I stole your profile name.... hehe... that would be ridiculous! hehe... hehe... hehe 

    ReplyDelete