Wednesday, September 1, 2010

School. Meh. And Some Weird Little Fox.

My cruel parents have forced me to go back to school. We started yesterday, and I'm already looking forward to the last day. It's not like I dislike my teachers, It's just that school is work, and I'm sometimes (well, most of the time, actually) too lazy to do work. Today was 96 degrees outside, and the eighth grade wing which is upstairs (and heat rises you know) was even hotter. The only exception was English class, but that's because my teacher is pregnant and kind of should have an air conditioner for the hot days.

In Science today our teacher introduced himself by pouring alcohol on one of the tables and lighting it with a match. Yes, that is a true story. The blue flames spread quickly over all of the alcohol-covered surface, but only for 20 seconds, maybe. It died down, and he wiped the rest of the alcohol up with a paper towel. He then went on to explain that the tabletops are completly fire-proof. The kid who sits across from me smiled a very mischevious, evil-ish, and even joyful grin at me. I am going to have to do labs with him. He's never been the coordinated, well behaved student, and I've never really trusted him. I am now very scared.

Earlier tonight, there was a fox in my yard. I watched it from the bathroom window upstairs. I believe it had a squirrel in it's mouth, and was playing with it. Unlike many things that I've read, this fox was playing quite a bit with it's food. Not at all stealthy, slinky, or sly, like people always use as similies. "Sly as a fox." I promise I won't ever use that one again, because this thing was basically prancing! It was running around in the same area for a while, and every 5 or so seconds, it would sit down and get back up again. It would run in and out of the trees! It frolicked in the... moss! I believe that it was only mostly a fox, because of it's appearence, and partly excited, spazzy kitten.

I have some more things to say, but they are all even less relevent that the fox sory, so I think I'll put them in another post on another day. Bye then.

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment