Sunday, July 25, 2010

He's Back! He's Back! (No, not Voldemort, although that would be cool)

So, my little brother (well, I guess he's not that little, only a year and a half younger than me) is back from his week at camp. So I'm going to add or take some away from the lists:
  • I didn't get to wake up later. Sadness.
  • And to add to CONS, actually I don't have anything to add to CONS only to subtract from PROS which I just said

Yeah, so I guess the list didn't really change much by the end of the week. Whatever.

Ooh! I changed a bunch of stuff on the blog, so now it looks way better! Yay! I'm going to put another post right after this one because it's completely unrelated to this, so I don't have to say good bye this time!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment