Monday, July 12, 2010

Re: Sugar Cookies!

So, I kinda ended that last post short. I just wanted it to be dramatic. Here's the aftermath of what happened:

Well remember my friend that tried the cookies with me? Of course you do! And if you don't it's in the blog post below this one- duh! So she tried putting some sugar on top of the cookie to try and make up for the lack of it in the cookie itself. Well, it tasted better, according to her, but it still tasted like a dog treat. I didn't even want to try it.

My counseler told us to offer the cookies to other counselers around the camp and pretend we tried really hard to make them and we thought that they were great. Because they can't say that the cookies are bad because that's just plain rude. So we gave them to people and watched them make interesting faces then complement our cooking. It was wicked funny and definetly worth it!

So you know that kid that screwed up the recipe? Again, see the blog post below if you don't. Well, when he got back to the cafeteria where we were trying the cookies, I told him that we saved the biggest piece for him because he helped most with the cooking. And the cookie was bigger than the palm of my hand. So we gave it to him and he bit in greedily. And I almost died from lack of oxygen from laughing. The look on his face was so funny! And we, my friend and I, made him eat the whole thing! I almost felt bad for him. But it was him who ruined the cookies. And when we told him his "little mistake", he tried to make up a whole bunch of excuses for why it wasn't his fault and why he shouldn't have to eat the whole cookie. Sigh... Good times, good times.

The only bad thing was that my friend got a stomachache after eating the cookies. Poor her. It's believable though; they were really that bad.

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment