Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sugar Cookies!

Today at camp, for an activity, we were going to make sugar cookies from scratch! Only four people signed up: my friend, two other guys, and I. One of the guys was in charge of the recipe and measuring. The rest of us just put everything in and mixed it. The only thing I actually got to do was put in 1 cup of flour, which kinda stunk, but whatever. The counseler put the cookies in the oven and we hung out until they were done cooling.
When they were done, the counseler told my friend and me to try one to make sure it was cooked all the way through. he cookies really did smell amazing. The whole camp smelled good from it, actually. I tried it. It was the worst cookie I've ever had. (That's probably because cookies aren't supposed to be bad). The counseler asked us how the sugar cookies were. I told her to try it. She made a twisted face, most likely the same expression I was wearing, along with my friend. She told another counseler to try it and he said it was worse than playdough. It was. It tasted like dog biscuits. Not that I'd know. And you know what the kid in charge of the recipe forgot? It's pretty ironic.

He forgot to add the sugar to the sugar cookies.

Yep! That's it for today! Bye!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment