Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SCHOOL'S OUT!

YAY! School ended yesterday and I'm so happy! Seventh grade has gone by the slowest so far (just in school).
I kinda think that it's stupid that the last day was a half day on a Monday. It's pretty pointless. Also, in Social Studies, we had to do work. Work. On the last day of school. How cruel can you teachers get? I'll answer for you: pretty damn cruel. I'm still really happy that school's over.

For my hedgehogs vs porcupines compare and contrast I got 103%! (I got 3 extra points for turning it in on time because pretty much everyone forgets.) Alot of the essays I had to write this year where I could choose the topic were about hedgehogs and my english teacher commented about that. She thinks I'm trying to be funny, but I just write about what I want to write about.

Yeah, so bye!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment