Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hatchet! Argh!

About an hour after I put up the last post about my nerdyness, and my hatred for books they make me read in school, like Hatchet, I went to Barnes & Noble for the next book in the Maximum Ride series. When I was there, guess what I saw... You probably didn't actually guess, but whatever. Well, I saw a whole cardboard shelf thing of Hatchet books! Argh! Hate it! Hate it! Hate it! Then a couple minutes later, when I was walking back past the horrid shelf of Hatchet books to give it a nice death glare, I saw this girl, about my age run over to the shelf and she said something like, "Ooh! I love Gary Paulsen! Hatchet is his best book!"
Good for her, really. To have the patience to read that whole book, let alone like it was really something.
No offense to any Hatchet fans. I guess it's just a personal preference. I'm just on of the people who really didn't like it.

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!

-Some Random Kid With No Life

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE Hatchet and all of Gary's books. he is one of the greatest authors ever

    ReplyDelete