Sunday, June 27, 2010

Creeper!

Yesterday, my family went to this restaurant that's part of Jordan's Furniture. At the table next to us, this guy who was probably 4 or 5 years older than me, (somewhere in high school) was sitting with this other girl who was probably his girlfriend. The only reason I noticed him was because he was staring at our table. You know that feeling when you can just tell that someone is staring at you? That's what I felt and I looked over. And he was staring at me. It was wicked creepy. Super creepy. And also when we finished eating, we got ice cream and sat down somewhere. He was there, sitting next to us, again. And yep he was staring at me, again. I tried to ignore him and enjoy myself, but it was too hard, almost impossible.

We also went to the beach yesterday, but the water was cold. And when I say cold I mean cold cold. It was like the water had been swirling around the polar ice caps recently, which it could've been actually. It hurt my feet just standing there for less than a minute. But I went in anyway which was almost suicidal. The beach was really crowded, but guess how many other people there were in the water (besides my brother and I)? That's right- 0. But we both went swimming which was actually pretty stupid. After about 5 minutes in the water, I got out and realized that my hands turned blue besides my fingers which were white. I would've gotten out of the ocean sooner if I had realized sooner which I didn't because my hands lost their sense of feeling. After I got out, my hands didn't turn completely normal until about 45 minutes later. In between that I got pins and needles, then numbness, then soreness, then normal. So basically, don't go swimming in water that feels pretty cold. Especially if you're skinny, because if you don't have enough fat to keep you warm and bad things might happen.
Yep, so bye!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment