Wednesday, June 2, 2010

School- UGH! So BORING!

Number of hours of sleep I got last night: 8.

Number of classes I fell asleep in: 5.
(Math, English, History, Spanish, and Study Hall)

This proves that just because I get all A's and am considered a nerd by just about everyone but my mother- yeah my dad thinks I'm a nerd too - doesn't mean that I love school and math and homework and tests. I actually don't usually finish my homework untill on the bus the morning it's due or in homeroom. I don't even study. Ever.

One thing I do like though, is reading. I actually love reading if it isn't some boring book for homework, like a couple years ago I had to read Hatchet. I skipped several chapters in the middle too, and it was still terrible. My favorite part was when Brian was stabbed by the porcupine. Go spiky friends! But hedgehogs are still better. Anyway, I hated the character, Brian. Actually he's the only character which makes it so much worse. We also had to read The Pearl by John Steinbeck. Hated that one too. It wasn't as bad as Hatchet was though. Well, yeah you get the point. I really love books when I can choose what book I want to read and when I can put the book away whenever I want.
Right now I'm reading the series Maximum Ride. I highly reccomend it. I'm almost halfway through book five. Good books.

Yeah, well, I mostly wrote this to prove that some nerds hate school too, but I kinda contributed to the other side of the argument when I started talking about books and reading... Oh well.


HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!

-Some Random Kid With No Life

1 comment: