Thursday, June 24, 2010

Carnival

Yesterday, I met a bunch of friends at the carnival that comes to our town at the same time every year. We all had a blast. It was bracelet night, so you could buy a bracelet for $20 and go on any ride as many times as you want until the place closed at 10:00 pm. We went on all the fun rides twice, and we also went on some interesting little kid rides. Like the train that goes around in a circle twice and then you get off. I didn't see what was so great about that one though.



There was one ride that was closed though. It was still being put up, so nobody could go on it, obviously. It's called the Zipper, if you've ever heard of it. One of my friends had been so excited about going on, because I told her about it before. She was really disappointed when they said it wouldn't be finished yesterday. So was just about everyone else who liked the ride last year, or is daring enough to try.



Also, just one more negative thing for today (I think), I now realize why the Chinese used to use water dripping on your forehead as a torture device. When I went on the Dragon Wagon ride (the mini rollercoaster thing for kids) with 3 of my friends, water kept dripping on me. It hadn't even rained recently. I just was sitting there, and about every 5 seconds it would drip on my arm or my head. I pushed my friend over as much as I could, and I was still dripped on. We were sitting there for 6 or 7 minutes too, and I screamed because it was just so freaking irritating! When the ride started, I was relieved. But there was no point in being relieved, because every single time we went around it dripped on me. I'm not even exaggerating. I'm pretty sure I was overreacting, but every time it dripped, I spazzed out. The little 5-year-old-looking girl sitting behind me was staring at me. Hehe, oops.



HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment