Monday, July 19, 2010

My Brother's Gone!

So my little brother was dropped off at camp yesterday. He'll be gone for a week, so it'll be pretty quiet for a while. Now it's just my parents and me (plus my hedgehog and my cat, but you know what?). Yeah, so I decided to write a list of pros and cons to see if it's a good thing or a bad thing that he's gone, for me anyways.

PROS:
  • Silence
  • Easier to get ready in the morning
  • I can sleep later
  • He's not here to annoy me
  • I won't be as easily interrupted
  • I'll be able to do stuff on my own
  • I have more say in what's for dinner
  • I'm sure there are more PROS, but I'm too lazy to think right now

CONS:

  • Not as many people to talk to
  • I will get bored (although I have to say, I'm pretty good at keeping myself busy without eating the whole time)
  • Nobody for me to annoy
  • I'm sure there are at least a couple more CONS, but again, I'm too lazy to think right now

So it seems that it's good that my brother's gone or at least I kind of get a little break. Hmmm. What do you think? Not that it really matters, 'cause you're probably not going to answer. Ta ta for now!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!

--Some Random Kid With No Life

No comments:

Post a Comment