Sunday, July 25, 2010

I Love Acting

So. During the week after the Sugarless Sugar Cookies Incident (hehe, I gave it a name), I was in a play. Everyday I went to the acting center that I go to, and we worked on the play. It was only a week of work, but it still turned out great. It was an Agatha Christie play called A Murder is Announced. I think that you've probably already guessed that it's a murder mystery, even if you didn't know Agatha Christie, but if you didn't guess then it's a murder mystery. I played the part of Bunny, some old women who is best friends with the murderer. And you know what's epic? (I don't usually use that word, but that was the only word that came to mind when I was typing this.) I DIED. ON STAGE. FRONT AND CENTER. WHILE EATING CAKE. THE CAKE TASTED LIKE MUFFINS. See? You have to admit that it is pretty epic. The cake wasn't poisoned, it was the asprins that I took right before I ate the cake that were poisoned. I had a ot of fun dying that week. It was amazing.

The next two weeks after Agatha Christie, I was in another play! But this one was a musical. It was a bunch of different scenes and songs from different animated Disney movies, and each group had their own scene and song. My group's scene was from Alice in Wonderland, and our song was A Very Merry Unbirthday To You! I played the Cheshire Cat! Yay! Sketchy Purple Ninja Cat! I have a super creepy smile that everyone loved. Two of my friends were Teedle Dee
and Tweede Dum, and their costumes were really funny! Most of my friends and I also had solos in the son Colors of the Wind from Pocahontas, which sounded really good when we were done with it.

Wow. I did 3 straight weeks of acting. But I won't be able to do anymore this summer. Sadness. Yeah, I guess that I just wanted to share my acting experience from this summer. So bye for now!

HEDGEHOGS ROCK MY SOCKS OFF!!!
--Some Random Kid With No Life

1 comment: